2. Buy Newschwanstein bierstein and postcards.
3. Hit the road!
4. Drive three hours.
5. Sit in traffic for a long time.
6. Drive another two hours.
7. Arrive at the airport in a panic just five minutes before check in!
8. Discover the flight has been canceled.
9. Retrieve rental car.
10. Rent a hotel.
11. Continue the honeymoon tradition of having Italian food for the last night in Europe.
12. Check into the hotel.
13. Ask the people having sex in the grass four stories below in 30 degree weather to quiet down.
14. Dump water on #13.
16. Take a picture.
17. Repeat #15.
18. Repeat #14.
19. Repeat #16.
20. High five Chris on water well-thrown!!
21. Find a towel and dry off your jammies because some of the water rebounded off the window.
22. Go to bed! You have an early flight out tomorrow!!
2. Go back to desk to pick up someone’s passport.
3. Get another passport stamp!
4. Catch flight to Charleston instead of Baltimore.
5. Buckle into a C-17. Whatever that is.
6. Note too late that there is a “via” on the ticket.
7. Wonder where Gander is.
8. Land in Gander.
9. Buy postcards in Gander.
10. Bonus! Buy your favorite maple leaf candies in Gander (Newfoundland, Canada)!
11. Take off from Gander.
12. Finish “Dracula.”
13. Get bored.
14. Bother Chris.
15. Land in Charleston.
16. Catch a cab.
17. Rent a car.
18. Get some Mexican food (a re-entry tradition)!
19. Hit the road.
20. Take a nap.
21. Drive three more hours.
22. Look for car rental agreement at 4 a.m. for cranky night guard at NAS Jax.
23. Pick up car.
24. Drive home.
25. Snuggle kitties.